axis vMerchant has been specifically developed to provide seamless integration between axis diplomat and your website.
All of the information necessary to manage your online catalogue is derived automatically from within axis diplomat.
You can easily create and maintain a database of products with any number of levels of categorisation, associated pictures and detailed information including products, categories and pricing.
All of this is handled within axis diplomat and data is automatically synchronised to the online catalogue. Equally important, orders placed on your axis vMerchant website are imported automatically into axis diplomat with no re-keying of data.
This level of integration is an ideal solution for any company whether they operate in a business environment (B2B), retail (B2C), or both.
Just some of the key features of axis vMerchant include
- totally customisable look-and-feel to make your website stand out from the crowd
- integrated with the Printer Compatibility Database to help your customers find the right product easily
- a wide range of retail-orientated marketing tools, including advertising banner maintenance, promotional vouchers and free gifts
- B2B (business to business) facilities for trade customers including purchasing controls (eProcurement), order history, contract price lists and discount matrices to ensure that your customers see their negotiated prices when they log in
- interfaces to payment gateways (SagePay, PayPoint and PayPal) for secure credit card processing, and to GBG Loqate (formerly PCA Predict / Postcode Anywhere) for easy address retrieval to simplify the checkout process
- all data, including special offers, best sellers and featured items, is maintained through the back office software; axis diplomat
- automatically create back office accounts for all of your retail customers allowing you to leverage that data for advanced marketing applications, such as targeted offers using Gap Analysis
- SEO (search engine optimisation) friendly web design using the latest CSS (cascading style sheets) techniques
- run any number of websites from a single back office system so that you can offer completely different branding and user experiences across different store fronts, allowing, for example, different pricing on different sites
To view a demonstration of a website built using axis vMerchant and driven by axis diplomat, please visit opd.axisfirst.co.uk
3rd Party Website Integration
If you already have your own e-commerce website, this is not a problem either as we can provide your web developers with the technical information that they will require to interface with axis diplomat. Alternatively, we can work with an existing interface if you have one.*
It is also possible to integrate with other web marketplaces, including the automatic importing of orders from your Amazon or eBay sites.
*extra development costs may be incurred.
Order Progress Emails & Website Updates
Whilst not strictly relating to website integration, order progress updates is something that is expected from online customers and axis diplomat can generate update emails and/or update order status back to your website at various points in the process. If your system is also interfacing with your carrier(s) the despatch email can also contain a link to allow your customer to track their parcel.
It is not unusual for our clients to run multiple websites. These may be offering different products, targetting different markets (perhaps one is B2C and one is B2B) or simply competing with one another! Whether they are your own websites (powered by axis vMerchant or by your own solution) or marketplace sites such as Amazon or eBay, axis diplomat will allow you to run Multiple Trading Identities. Each separate trading identity can use different format documentation, different format emails and also different payment methods. This last capability means that different sites can be linked to different payment providers (SagePay for example) and so different merchant accounts with your bank, which in turn means that the description appearing on your customer's bank or card statement can reflect the specific site that they were dealing with.