How axisfirst is responding to COVID-19
axisfirst continues to operate in Level 3 of our Business Continuity Plan.
This means that, although almost all of our staff are working from home, we continue to offer our usual services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the helpdesk operating?
Yes, helpdesks are operating with all staff home working. You can log or progress calls via the axis first portal or contact the teams on the usual phone numbers.
Some teams are experiencing very high call volumes as our clients adjust to working from home themselves. We've increased resources in those teams to help with this where we can.
Is axisfirst accepting Deliveries?
We are endevouring to maintain a skeleton staff in each office but please check with us before sending any deliveries to our offices.
Are site visits continuing?
We recognise that there is a wide range of circumstances in which your business may find itself at present. You may not be in a position to allow us to deliver equipment or services at the present time or you may still urgently require them.
Our scheduling team will endevour to work with you to accomodate your requirements on a case by case basis.
We are using the following guidelines:
- Wherever possible work will be undertaken remotely.
- If it is necessary to visit a site the following questions will be asked before the visit takes place:
- Has anyone in the premises been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been asked to self-isolate in the last 14 days?
- Is anyone in the premises suffering from flu-like symptoms?
- If the answer to either of the 2 questions is Yes, then the visit will be postponed for a further 4 weeks before being assessed again.
- If a visit to site takes place, additional precautions will be taken:
- Preferably no other people in the room or area where we are working.
- Limit our time at the site to be minimum possible.
- Staff will take anti-viral precautions before entering and after leaving the site.