Manage your Warehouse using axis diplomat 2016
Designed to improve efficiency in warehouse stock control and provide solutions to a multitude of warehouse management issues, axis diplomat's Warehouse Management software combines technologies such as barcode printing and scanning, wireless networking and handheld computing for real-time data capture.
From the moment an item arrives at your warehouse, axis diplomat helps to speed up your operations:
- Having identified the purchase order, items can be �inwarded�, or received, using either bar-code scanning or a handheld PDA�s touch-screen interface
- For those items received from suppliers who do not bar code their products, these can be labeled at the point of receipt - you can print the required number of labels for each item, in real-time
- When goods are packed away, you can enforce the identification of the bin location by scanning a bar coded shelf label (these can also be printed from axis diplomat)
- As items are placed into bins, axis diplomat�s stock on hand figures are updated and once a delivery has been received these items can be back-flushed to back-orders awaiting them. These back-orders then automatically appear as ready to be picked
- For those with separate bulk and pick locations, automatically generate replenishment orders to re-stock the pick face. This can help avoid delayed picking due to insufficient stock in the picking warehouse.
You may also be interested reading about: