Business Software, Back office software, powered by axis diplomat 2010
axis diplomat 2010 is divided into a number of modules including Accounts, Hire Management, Sales and Purchase Order Processing, MRP, Manufacturing, Foreign Currency and Point of Sale.
Additional modules and client licences can be added at any time, which means that the system grows with your business. From a single user Accounts system to a one hundred user warehousing, manufacturing or mail order processing system, axis diplomat 2010 remains totally scalable.
Run your axis diplomat 2010 system on industry-standard platforms - please see our Support Environments page for the latest information on which versions and editions of which operating systems are supported.
Every axis diplomat 2010 Accounts system includes, as standard, a massive range of standard facilities, including:
- Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers
- Cash Book
- Business Intelligence
- CRM (Contact Management)
- Data Security (Backup) Facilities
- Operator Security
Reflecting the fact that the majority of systems usually require Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing, there is also an axis diplomat 2010 Value Pack available which, in addition to the items listed above, includes the first Client Licence and both the Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing modules.
For further information on how axis diplomat 2010 software is licensed, please visit the axis diplomat 2010 Software Licensing Frequently Asked Questions page.
A range of Fact Sheets are available which describe in more detail specifc areas of axis diplomat 2010 that are included as standard, as well as Fact Sheets on additional optional modules.
What would you like to do now?
- I want to find out more about some of the standard facilities in axis diplomat 2010
- I want to find out more about the additional modules available for axis diplomat 2010
- I currently run a previous version of axis diplomat and want to find out more about upgrades
- I want to contact axisfirst for more information on axis diplomat 2010
- I want more information about Software Assurance